It’s easy to get started on the creation of your custom iron masterpiece.
This is generally what will happen:
- Pick up the phone and call me at 602 509-1543 or EMAIL ME.
- We’ll schedule an appointment when I can visit your location so we can discuss your project. Feel free to have pictures or drawings of ideas you like.
- Since most monkeys draw better than me I will usually make a few sample pieces for you to see and touch (the texture of the iron is an important part of the work and very hard for even a good sketch artist to draw).
- After you decide on the design of the project I will give you a price for the project. Once you give me the OK I’ll give you an estimated completion date. A deposit is required for most projects.
- For large or complicated projects I will make periodic visits to show you the work and get your approval on any design issues we left to be decided as the project progresses. Important note: Do not be shy – if you like what I’m doing then great! If you are not 100% happy please let me know. I’m proud of my work but you are the boss. All reasonable requests will be incorporated into your project – usually at no additional charge. Less than reasonable requests may be incorporated but we may need to revisit the price thingy.
That’s it in a nutshell. I look forward to working with you.